Author Topic: Tiganiada in Canada  (Read 220 times)

Offline janine

Tiganiada in Canada
« on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 23:17:43 »
Eu am fost printre aparatorii tiganilor ca o fi loc si pentru ei, ca daca platesc asa mult pe bilet or avea ganduri bune...

dar trucul asta il stiu de mica, si maica-mea si-a cumparat "aur" de la tigani..
http://muskoka411.com/start/new-scam-in-our-region-has-suspects-asking-for-gas-money-along-hwy-400/

Offline Agno

Re: Tiganiada in Canada
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 23:42:42 »
Toate culturile sunt egale si esti o jigodie rasista daca insinuezi altceva.

Offline janine

« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 08:10:33 »
Toti avem dreptul la o opinie si tu esti un wife beater daca e adevarat ce zice lumea.

Offline santiago

« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 10:06:53 »
Toti avem dreptul la o opinie si tu esti un wife beater daca e adevarat ce zice lumea.

Candva , circulau niste zicale pe care oamenii le respectau cu sfintenie . Nu indemn pe nimeni sa le respecte dar e bine sa le reamintesc , ne mai descretim fruntile putin:

Ce este femeia ?

Femeia este o comoara la casa omului , daca vrei s-o pastrezi s-o inchizi in seif (safe box )
Fuck you Columbus and your curiosity

Offline Agno

« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 11:44:53 »

Era o gluma, madam. Toti stiu ca parerea mea e alta. Faceam misto de isteria asta multiculturala. Ai zice ca trenul cu sarcasm n-a oprit la voi in gara.

Daca-s wife beater au ba trebuie s-o intrebi pe nevasta-mea.  Oricum ar fi, se aliniaza cu caracterul tau.

Offline janine

« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 11:59:51 »
... Oricum ar fi, se aliniaza cu caracterul tau.

Hehehehe! Merci! El jigneste si asteapta aplauze...

Mai la vale ca nu ai  inteles: era cu "daca".

Offline janine

« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 13:45:57 »
Ia coincidenta dreq:

Copied from posting on Facebook:

Just wanted to share my weekend experience with all of you....to hopefully keep you all safe and aware. I was robbed in Longos parking lot in Aurora on Saturday afternoon. It was in the middle of the crazy ice, snow, rain storm we were having. I was shopping by myself around 4 pm. To try and make a long story short....I was being watched by 3 people (thieves) in the store while I was shopping. There was also one more “lookout person” outside the store as well. They had a plan. To seek out an unsuspecting shopper. As leaving the store they tried to make a “traffic jam” by having the female in the group walk in front of me and stop at the exit, not wanting to go out into nasty weather (she actually told me that). So...I couldn’t get out. I asked her to move, only then to have her accomplices bump into me and stealth like, try to get my wallet out of my bag. (I know all of this now from store video surveillance). That didn’t work.
Next, I went to my car and loaded my groceries into the back. I got into the front seat and started my car. Then a man came and tapped my window telling me there was smoke coming from the back of my car. He said that when I started it, there was “flame like coming from back of car” “and smoke” There was a little language barrier. He proceeded to ask me to come look at the back of my car to show me where “smoke and flame” was coming from. I got out of my car and within 10 seconds I was robbed. There was someone waiting on the other side of my car to grab my wallet from my purse on the passenger side seat. They got me.
The thief told me there was flame and smoke coming from the back of my car on the drivers side. My exhaust is on the passenger side. Didn’t make sense. I got a crazy gut feeling that something wasn’t right about what just happened. I’ve seen the news stories of people being scammed. Never thought it would happen to me. I reached for my purse and my wallet was gone. The thieves worked fast and hit stores and “money marts” to get cash and items ASAP. Good thing I sensed something and started calling all my credit and bank cards ASAP. They got me financially and emotionally. More so, I would say emotionally. I feel so violated.
York Regional Police working hard on the case. I hope they find them.
That being said. I’ve been talking with authorities. This is happening more and more in our neighborhood. Ladies.......we all have to stop leaving our purse in the child seat of the shopping cart. Also......look around. We sit in our cars and check our cell phones or emails. Just be aware of your surroundings. Also, If someone asks you to get out of your car. Wait.... tell them anything. Say you’re calling CAA, or your husband, or 911 ( that will make them run. ). LOL. I hope someone else is safe and learns from what I have been through.

I Translate it