Author Topic: Comemorare Nico , duminica 28 octombrie 2018 ( intre orele 12-16)  (Read 158 times)

Offline GRGA PlTlÇ

• n-am plecat deci nu ma-ntorc
Comemorare Nico , duminica 28 octombrie 2018 ( intre orele 12-16)
« on: Saturday 13 October 2018, 14:09:41 »
Since you all know our beloved Nicolae Boiasu as passed away in March of this year. Considering the amount of things that were needed of me to solve I have not been able to organize a ceremony earlier. I would appreciate for your deepest understanding of the situation and send you me deepest apologies. Now that things have started coming back into place, the time for a proper ceremony as come. It will take place on October 28[/size][size=0.5069444179534912rem]th[/size][/size] 2018 at the Dorval Yatch club between noon and 4p.m[/color][/size][size=0.9166666865348816rem]( The address will be listed below.)[/size][/size] The location as been chosen because of Nico’s love of sailing and also because water is the signification of letting go and letting the natural flow of life go on. It will be a small ceremony with a service of tea, coffee and appetizers. (Alcoholic[/color][/size][size=0.9166666865348816rem] drinks will be optional upon anyone`s personal choice.)[/size][/size] There will also be a display of pictures and videos of some good moments of my dad’s life. Feel free to send [/color][/size][size=0.9166666865348816rem]me[/size][/size] any content you would like me to display during the ceremony on my email address before October the 26[/color][/size][size=0.5069444179534912rem]th.. [/size][/size]
Everyone will be welcomed to share any memories with us. It will be grandly appreciated since we are here to celebrate and commemorate the great living of Nico in order to let him move on with us feeling only love and compassion for him! Therefore any contribution to this ceremony will be appreciated.  Also, any donation to Nico such as flowers, pictures and any kind of décoration you would like to provide for the ceremony will be very welcomed in order to feel that Nico is with us on that day! You are welcomed to be dressed as you are pleased with a high suggestion of choosing colours that represent love, light and faith. The ashes will be put on a center table. If you would like a moment of privacy during the ceremony with the ashes or you have any kind of special requests send me an email or call me I am very open to everyone’s needs and will do my best to fulfill them the best I can. Nico was loved and cared by every one of us and it is now more than anytime that he can feel and understand it! Thank you very much for all your messages of love and compassion and also for all the help you have giving me in the past months. I have not been able to respond before and I send you my deepest apologies. It has been a very difficult time for me... But I do want you to know that it has filled my heart with love and gave me the strength to continue! I will say once again Thank you!
[/color][/size]
With the hopes of seeing you on October 28
[size=0.5069444179534912rem]th[/size],
I send you my best regards,
Bianca Boiasu
Here’s my contact info:
514-652-6013
[/size][size=0.9166666865348816rem]Bianca.boiasu2@gmail.com[/size][/email]

The address of the ceremony :
[/size][size=1.3333333730697632rem]Royal St-Lawrence Yacht Club
[/size][size=1.3333333730697632rem]1350 Chemin Bord-du-Lac, [/size][size=1.3333333730697632rem]Dorval, QC H9S 2E3[/size]
[/b]
[size=1.1666666269302368rem](Between 12p.m-4p.m)[/size][/b][/font][/color]
« Last Edit: Saturday 13 October 2018, 14:13:53 by GRGA PlTlÇ »
Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship!

Offline janine

Re: Comemorare Nico , duminica 28 octombrie 2018 ( intre orele 12-16)
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 13 October 2018, 17:13:28 »

Since you all know our beloved Nicolae Boiasu as passed away in March of this year.

Considering the amount of things that were needed of me to solve I have not been able to organize a ceremony earlier. I would appreciate for your deepest understanding of the situation and send you me deepest apologies. Now that things have started coming back into place, the time for a proper ceremony as come. It will take place on October 28 2018 at the Dorval Yatch club between noon and 4p.m( The address will be listed below.)

The location as been chosen because of Nico’s love of sailing and also because water is the signification of letting go and letting the natural flow of life go on. It will be a small ceremony with a service of tea, coffee and appetizers. (Alcoholic
drinks will be optional upon anyone`s personal choice.)There will also be a display of pictures and videos of some good moments of my dad’s life. Feel free to send me any content you would like me to display during the ceremony on my email address before October the 26th

Everyone will be welcomed to share any memories with us. It will be grandly appreciated since we are here to celebrate and commemorate the great living of Nico in order to let him move on with us feeling only love and compassion for him! Therefore any contribution to this ceremony will be appreciated.  Also, any donation to Nico such as flowers, pictures and any kind of décoration you would like to provide for the ceremony will be very welcomed in order to feel that Nico is with us on that day! You are welcomed to be dressed as you are pleased with a high suggestion of choosing colours that represent love, light and faith. The ashes will be put on a center table. If you would like a moment of privacy during the ceremony with the ashes or you have any kind of special requests send me an email or call me I am very open to everyone’s needs and will do my best to fulfill them the best I can. Nico was loved and cared by every one of us and it is now more than anytime that he can feel and understand it! Thank you very much for all your messages of love and compassion and also for all the help you have giving me in the past months. I have not been able to respond before and I send you my deepest apologies. It has been a very difficult time for me... But I do want you to know that it has filled my heart with love and gave me the strength to continue! I will say once again Thank you!

With the hopes of seeing you on October 28
th,
I send you my best regards,
Bianca Boiasu
Here’s my contact info:
514-652-6013
Bianca.boiasu2@gmail.com

The address of the ceremony :
Royal St-Lawrence Yacht Club
1350 Chemin Bord-du-Lac, Dorval, QC H9S 2E3

(Between 12p.m-4p.m)